Our reports from previous Special Interest Group meetings provide attendees and all those who are interested with an invaluable reference document which allows the priorities, challenges, insights and solutions to be shared with the wider community, ensuring as many people benefit as possible.
The content of each report is carefully structured and catalogued so that the report is easy to navigate. Take a look:
- Establishing Mechanisms of Engagement with Healthcare Systems to Deliver Precision Medicine
- Defining the Future of Human Genome Data Security, Privacy and Consent
- Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics for Integrative Analysis
- Developing Innovative Approaches to Use Human Data to Discover and Validate New Targets
- Next Generation Sequencing: Addressing Challenges Around Clinical Translation